The best institute of anthropology optional subject for UPSC is, hands down, Sapiens IAS. The presence of Mr Pradip Sarkar makes this institute the most sought after UPSC Anthropology Coaching Institute in India.
Anthropology is an optional subject for competing in UPSC which means it has a low weightage as compared to other subjects. But that does not mean you do not pay attention to it at all. This is a subject that could sail you through your MAINS exam with ease.
Anthropology consists of four basic branches namely, Linguistic Anthropology, Biological Anthropology, Cultural anthropology, and Archaeology. A student must have a hold over all these branches to excel in the subject of anthropology.
- The best institute of anthropology optional by far is Sapiens IAS. Sapiens IAS has its main institute in Delhi.
- Infrastructure is one of the main aspects while looking out for a place to study, right? Well Sapiens IAS is situated in a building with a proper and hygienic washroom and potable water facilities.
- This institute is the best in class especially for anthropology because of the high quality of services provided by Mr. Pradip Sarkar.
- Sapiens IAS is the leading institution providing a course specifically in anthropology optional. This makes it the best option for students wanting to opt for this subject for their UPSC.
- What makes this institute the best is the guidance and hard work of Mr. Pradip Sarkar. Mr. Pradip Sarkar is regarded as the best teacher or coach for anthropology optional. He is the best in his field.
- Mr. Sarkar puts a lot of hard work into teaching his students. All the notes and worksheet provided to every student is hand made by none other than Mr. Sarkar. This clearly shows his dedication to the development of Sapiens IAS.
- Another major reason why Sapiens IAS is ranked as one of the best anthropology optional institutes is because of its provision for online classes.
- It is true that offline classes are more effective since it allows the student to interact with the teacher face to face. But an online class is more approachable.
- With the option available for online classes, students from Delhi can easily enroll for the expert lectures of Mr. Pradip Sarkar! He provides the best tips and tricks, not only related to anthropology, but also to cracking the MAINS exam.
- All the classes conducted by him are live sessions which are later available as recorded lectures for future references.
- Mr. Pradip Sarkar exhibits the best possible combination of questions each time he creates a test paper for his students. He also personally curates all the assignments, daily questions, and syllabus of the anthropology subject being conducted at Sapiens IAS.
- For the in-class students, daily doubt lectures are conducted by Mr. Pradip Sarkar. But students who have opted for online classes should not get worried! Separate doubt lectures are conducted for students enrolled in online classes.
- Sapiens IAS also has its separate library for students who want to go that extra mile and want to crack UPSC MAINS exam with great scores. Books for anthropology as well as other subjects are available in this library. Students enrolled at Sapiens IAS are at liberty to visit the library at any time during the day.
- Some students tend to be thorough with the subject but have no practice in writing the UPSC paper. For these students, special crash courses are conducted at Sapiens IAS.
- Sapiens IAS has been in the education industry for the past 15 years now. And they have been specializing in teaching anthropology optional for 14 years. 14 years is a long time in any industry. This shows that Sapiens IAS is on the right track in the teaching industry.
All of these reasons are quite a lot for taking admission to Sapiens IAS. What more can a student ask for!
In the line of providing education, especially for UPSC, experience matters a lot. Sapiens IAS is at par with so many other institutes that have been in the industry a lot longer than them.
Another point of appreciation is Mr. Pradip Sarkar. He is a one-man army when it comes to teaching anthropology at this institute. He has single-handedly handled all the work done at Sapiens IAS and brought it up to a level where not everyone can reach.
Mr. Sarkar has made a name for himself as well as for Sapiens IAS in the field of education. He has taught a lot of students in his 15+ years experience as an anthropology teacher.
Join Sapiens IAS for the best teacher and guidance and a bright future!