You'll need to know the process for getting a refund if you know you're entitled to one for a cancelled Delta Airlines flight under specific circumstances. Passengers on Delta Airlines have the option of obtaining a reimbursement for a cancelled flight using both online and offline means. As a result, by following the procedures below, you may learn how to obtain a refund from Delta for cancelled flights.
* To get a refund for a cancelled airline ticket, you must first go to Delta Airlines' website.
* You must also complete and submit a refund request form with all relevant details to Delta Airlines.
* Delta Airlines will handle your refund as soon as you submit your request, and the funds will be deposited into your account within seven business days.
* If you cancel a non-refundable Delta Airlines flight, you will get a refund in the form of a credit that you may use to book a new flight.
* You can, on the other hand, contact Delta Airlines' booking department to seek an offline refund for a cancelled flight.
* You may also go to the airport and use the self-service kiosk to get a refund for a cancelled Delta Airlines flight ticket.
The answer to your inquiry on how to receive a Refund from Delta Airlines is explained in detail above. As a result, if your flight is cancelled, you can always verify whether or not you are eligible for a refund from Delta Airlines. In addition, Delta Airlines provides complete support to travellers who have a question regarding an existing reservation or who want to learn about new reservation-related facts. The customer service staff at Delta Airline makes sure that all of its customers' questions are answered in the most suitable way possible.