Passengers may make online with ease by following these easy steps.
* Go to the official website of the airline and select the Air Canada book a flight option.
* On the site, select the Flights tab.
* Now go to the Flights page and fill out the booking information.
* Choose one of the three options: one-way, round journey, or multi-city.
* Fill in the required columns with your arrival and departure cities.
* In the following step, enter your trip date.
* Count the number of passengers and classify them as babies, children, adults, or seniors.
* Once you've entered your information, you'll be able to see all of the available flights to your selected destination on that specific date.
* Select a flight that satisfies your most rigorous criteria.
* Make an online payment to confirm your Air Canada reservation after selecting a flight. If you have a promo code, you can apply it at the time of final payment, and the subtotal will be reduced.
* The airline will immediately send you a flight confir